2.1.0 – April 21, 2017 – Release Blog Post
- NEW featured/unfeatured listing email hooks
- NEW custom post statuses email hooks
- NEW pending_payment_to_pending email hook and templates
- Triggered when listing requires payment (and payment is made), and is pending approval.
- NEW [date] and [time] shortcodes
- NEW Claim Listing claim created via Admin Area email hook
- FIX Claim Listing new frontend claim admin email not being sent, and overriding default email
- FIX [listing_url] shortcode output incorrect value
- FIX single quotes in subject showing as '
- FIX instances where unable to select hook from dropdown
- FIX Internet Explorer 11 dropdown reopening issue
- FIX undefined property PHP warning when using “Send Now” for Job Alerts
- ADD compatibility with Bootstrap 3 Shortcodes plugin
- ADD dequeue of BS3 shortcodes sloppy dev plugin assets
2.0.6 – March 7, 2017
- FIX instances where application emails would not send out
2.0.5 – February 27, 2017
- NEW WP Job Manager Claim Listing support (requires 3.0+)
- NEW exclude user or custom email from being sent email
- NEW job/resume published hook*
- NEW job/resume submitted user template
- FIX unable to use quotes in subject field
- FIX certain configurations that would cause alert emails to not be sent
- FIX additional templates loading incorrect data
- Initial WPML config file added (full integration coming soon)
- Only load Alerts integration if plugin installed/activated
- * Regarding the new published hook, this should only be used as a last resort, as it will always fire whenever the job/resume status is set to published. If you have removed the preview step you should still use the preview_to_XXX hooks as they will still fire, even with preview step removed.
2.0.3 – January 29, 2017
- NEW new application note added hook and email template
- FIX application post status hooks not firing
- FIX application templates importing incorrect information
- ADD basic debug logging feature
2.0.2 – December 22, 2016
- FIX application custom field meta not outputting in emails
- FIX application_attachments handling output
- FIX issues with pending_payment action not firing
- ADD support for multiple value fields when outputting all fields
- Refactored shortcode output handler for speed and compatibility
2.0.1 – November 22, 2016
- FIX visibility integration bypass restrictions when generating email
- FIX admin view/edit/approve URL shortcode outputting empty value
- FIX $msg undefined PHP warning
2.0.0 – November 1, 2016
- !! MAJOR UPDATE !! Please read all details below!
- NEW unlimited emails for any actions
You can now create an unlimited number of emails for any action (instead of only 1 in version 1.0.0). This allows you to create multiple emails when, as an example, a new listing is posted, you can setup custom email for admins, custom email for person who listed it, etc etc.
- NEW Job Expiration email support (with customizable days before expiration to send email)
- NEW email templates (34+ templates included)
- NEW complete Resume Manager addon support/integration
- NEW complete Applications addon support/integration
- NEW Job Alerts email customization support/integration
- NEW Job, Resume, & Application post status change action support
(see below for all available post action status hooks/actions)
- NEW Job/Listing action/hooks: Job Expiring Soon, New Job Published, New Job Pending Approval, New Job Pending Payment, Job Approved, Job Pending Payment Completed/Approved, Job Expired, Job Relisted, Expired Job Removed, Job Removed, Job Alerts Email
- NEW Resume action/hooks: Resume Email Based Application, Resume Expiring Soon, New Resume Published, New Resume Pending Approval, New Resume Pending Payment, Resume Approved, Resume Pending Payment Completed/Approved, Resume Expired, Resume Relisted, Expired Resume Removed, Resume Removed.
- NEW Application action/hooks: New Application Employer Email, New Application Applicant Email, New Application updated to Interviewed, New Application updated to Offer Extended, New Application Archived, Interviewed Application to Offer Extended, Interviewed Application to Archived, Offer Extended to Hired, Offer Extended to Archived
- NEW notices show when selecting an action that may never be executed due to configuration on site and addon plugins.
- NEW prevent default emails from being sent (Resume Manager & Applications) when custom emails are configured.
- TONS of enhancements, bug fixes, and updates. This update is a major refactoring of the code base, and includes a TON of new features and enhancements.
- This is a major update that includes over 4 months of extensive updates, modifications, and new features. Please make sure to test from the frontend of your site to verify emails send correctly and in the format you have setup!
- Updated semantic UI to 2.2.4
1.0.0 – March 17, 2016
- Initial Release