Want to require users to purchase a package to browse, view, apply, contact, or view names on any listings on your site (job AND resume)? Well if so, WP Job Manager Packages is exactly what you’re looking for! With WP Job Manager Packages you can create an unlimited number of your own Job (or Listing) and/or Resume Visibility Packages, as well as an unlimited number of Job (Listing) and Resume Visibility Subscription Packages*! Completely customize each package and limit the amount of listings a user can view, contact/apply, and more!
The initial release of this plugin requires WooCommerce for handling purchasing and processing of orders. When creating a new product there will be 4 new products to select from in the dropdown menu. Job (or Listing) Visibility Package, Job (or Listing) Visibility Subscription*, Resume Visibility Package, and Resume Visibility Subscription*
The plugin was designed with plans to integrate with other ecommerce solutions in upcoming releases. Have an ecommerce system you want the plugin integrated with? Let me know!
- Require User Package to View Single Listings (Job or Resume)
- Require User Package to Browse Job or Resume Listings
- Require User Package to Apply To (or Contact) Job Listings and Resumes
- Require User Package to View Full Resume Names
- Set custom limits on View, View Name, and Apply/Contact for Resume and Job Listings
- Each package can be configured with unlimited, or custom configured limits for each feature included in the package. For example, you can create a package that allows the user to view 10 total listings, or apply/contact 10 total listings, and more!
- Beautiful User Package List table included on the user’s My Account page
- If the package has limits, user can view each listing one of the credits was used on, with a link directly to that listing.
- Rollover feature for subscriptions, to rollover (add) unused credits when subscription is renewed
- Configure redirect or output custom placeholder value (in WP Editor field) when a package is required!
- Built-in Setup Process to Create Pages and Example Products (Get Started Right Away!)
- User Package Admin Management Page
- Add New User Packages from Admin Area
- Edit Existing User Packages from Admin Area
Other Notable Features
- Template Overrides Supported! (place in jm_packages directory under your child theme)
- Customize Redirects (Wait Time, Hide All Content, White or Black Dimmer)
- Customize Type Colors for Package List on User’s My Account Page
- Customize Package List on User’s My Account page to use Semantic UI styling
- Customize Table Color for Package List on User’s My Account Page
- Customize package selection wording using Short Description with custom Shortcodes!
- Full documented and clean organized code base!
- Output User’s Package List Table using shortcodes ( [job_visibility_dashboard] or [resume_visibility_dashboard] )
Custom Theme Integrations
- Listable (with custom Listable Package styling!)
- Don’t see your theme here? Let me know! The plugin should work without issues, but I can add custom integration as needed!
Custom Plugin Integrations
- WooCommerce 2.6+ (Compatible with WooCommerce 3.x+)
- WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.0+
- WP Job Manager Visibility
WP Job Manager Visibility Integration
This plugin has also been heavily integrated with the WP Job Manager Visibility plugin to allow you even more fine tuned visibility control! Using this plugin along with the WP Job Manager Visibility plugin you will have the abilility to configure packages on a PER FIELD basis! That’s right! Want users to purchase a package to view the full Job Description? Maybe you want them to purchase a package to view a phone number, or any other field. Maximize your SEO by allowing Google and other search engines to crawl your site, without exposing all of your Job (Listing) or Resume details!
[job_visibility_dashboard]– Outputs User’s Job Visibility dashboard, which includes beautiful list table of packages, limits, used listings, etc.
[view_job_packages]– Outputs package selection form for packages to View job listings
[view_job_packages_url]– Outputs URL to View package selection form page
[browse_job_packages]– Outputs package selection form for packages to Browse job listings
[browse_job_packages_url]– Outputs URL to Browse package selection form page
[apply_job_packages]– Outputs package selection form for packages to Apply (or Contact) job listings
[apply_job_packages_url]– Outputs URL to Apply (or Contact) package selection form page
[job_visibility_packages]– Output main package selection form
[job_packages_url]– Outputs URL for the main package selection form page
[resume_visibility_dashboard]– Outputs User’s Resume Visibility dashboard, which includes beautiful list table of packages, limits, used listings, etc.
[view_resume_packages]– Outputs package selection form for packages to View resume listings
[view_resume_packages_url]– Outputs URL to View package selection form page
[view_name_resume_packages]– Outputs package selection form for packages to View Full Name on resume listings
[view_name_resume_packages_url]– Outputs URL to View Full Name package selection form page
[browse_resume_packages]– Outputs package selection form for packages to Browse resume listings
[browse_resume_packages_url]– Outputs URL to Browse package selection form page
[contact_resume_packages]– Outputs package selection form for packages to Contact/View Contact Details for resume listings
[contact_resume_packages_url]– Outputs URL to Contact/View Contact Details package selection form page
[resume_visibility_packages]– Output main package selection form for resume listings
[resume_packages_url]– Outputs URL for the main package selection form page
*requires WooCommerce subscriptions
- Arabic (ar), Arabic (ar_EG), Arabic (ar_SA), Bulgarian (bg), Danish (da), Dutch (nl_NL), French (fr), German (de), Greek (el), Italian (it_IT), Japanese (ja_JP), Korean (ko_KR), Malay (ms_MY), Polish (pl_PL), Portugeuse (pt_BR), Russian (ru), Spanish (es), Sweedish (sv_SE)
- More available upon request